Cell Phone & Smart Device Use Prohibited
Immediately after ticket scanning, cell phones and all smart devices (i.e. smart watches, tablets, etc.) must be securely placed in a Yondr pouch for the duration of the evening’s performance. Guests may carry the Yondr pouch with them throughout the evening and the pouch will be unlocked during the exiting of the venue.
The use of cell phones and smart devices (watches, tablets, etc.) are not permitted during the show. Video and audio recording are strictly prohibited and the use of any mobile device including for the purpose of texting, calls, social media, photos, recordings, etc. will be result in immediate removal from the venue.
Guests are expected to keep mobile devices stored away in all areas other than designated “Smart Device Zones.”
As the venue is cashless, guests should ensure they have a physical credit/debit card for purchases. Apple Pay, Google Wallet, and other smart device payments are not be available.
Assigned Seating Ticket Holders
- Guests with seats in Sections 102-117 will enter through the East Entrance (off Wesbrook Mall) – see map for entrance details
- Guests with floor seats are encouraged to use the West Entrance (off the Osborne Lot) – see map for entrance details.
- Please have your mobile tickets open and ready to scan to expedite entry.
- There are no in/out privileges.
Prohibited Items & Safety Information
- Travel light! Bags or purses larger than 12″ x 12″ are not permitted. No backpacks.
- The following items are prohibited from the venue:
- Any glass items and tin cans
- Selfie sticks, GoPro cameras, iPads, tablets
- Weapons of any sort
- Banners with poles and/or political banners
- Professional cameras (with large telephoto or detachable lenses)
- Lasers/laser pens
- Outside food and drink
- Video and audio recording equipment
- All prohibited items must be appropriately disposed of prior to entry to the Doug Mitchell Thunderbird Sports Centre being granted. All patrons and personal belongings may be subject to search. Please be advised that additional items may be prohibited by security.
- Concessions and merchandise transactions are all cashless.
- Strobe lighting and other lighting effects will be used throughout the performance
- Please click here for a full list of prohibited items.
- Merchandise will be available to purchase in the venue at Section 118.
Getting to the Show
- Driving to the show? Be sure to check for updates on nearby construction and possible detours.
- Thunderbird Parkade is the nearest parking to the venue.
- Using transit to get to the show? The nearest bus stop is out front of the venue’s Wesbrook Mall entrance.
The Doug Mitchell Thunderbird Sports Centre is following local health guidelines. The venue does not currently require proof of vaccination for entry and wearing masks in public indoor settings is not required. Masks are encouraged, but not required.