Thunderbird Arena strives to provide a safe and enjoyable entertainment experience for everyone; therefore, for safety and security reasons, patrons and their belongings may be subject to inspection prior to entering the venue.
Items that may be considered dangerous by the security services to other ticket holders may be confiscated and / or not returned.
The following items are not permitted inside the venue:
- Weapons and firearms
- Knives, razor blades, box cutters, scissors and unsafe personal accessories including spiked jewelry, clothing, footwear or headgear
- Alcohol and illegal drugs or illicit substances
- Mid/large size bags (larger than 12″ x 12″)
- Banners and signs (including flags and flagpoles)
- Glass bottles, cans, personal water bottles (metal or hard plastic), coolers and thermoses
- Cameras, laptops, tablets and recording devices (see camera policy)
- Fireworks, explosives and aerosols
- All outside food and beverage
- Horns, noise makers, whistles, instruments, and bells
- Laser pointers
- Objects that can be used as projectiles (inflatable balls, frisbees, etc.)
- Non-service animals
- Large umbrellas
- Lawn chairs & personal stadium-style seats
- Tripods, selfie sticks, telescopic or similar devices
- Spray cans and aerosols, silly string
- Bicycles, scooters, Segways, hoverboards, skateboards and roller blades
- All other items deemed inappropriate for entry
All prohibited items must be appropriately disposed of prior to entry to the Doug Mitchell Thunderbird Sports Centre being granted. All patrons and personal belongings may be subject to search. Please be advised that certain tours may have additional items that are prohibited and signage will be posted at the venue.
For more information see the A-Z Guide.