- This event has passed.
Charlie Puth: The “Charlie” Live Experience
July 3, 7:30 pm - 11:00 pm
DOUG MITCHELL THUNDERBIRD SPORTS CENTRE, Vancouver, BC
Date: Monday, July 3, 2023
Time: Doors – 6:30 PM; Show – 7:30 PM
- All Guests may enter through either the East Entrance off Wesbrook Mall or the West Entrance by the Robert F. Osborne Centre. See map for entrance details.
- Please look out for blue flags to guide you to the East Entrance and red flags to guide you to the West Entrance.
- Have your mobile tickets open and ready to scan to expedite entry.
- There are no in/out privileges.
- Travel light! Bags or purses larger than 13″ x 13″ are not permitted. No backpacks.
- The following items are prohibited from the venue:
- Any glass items and tin cans
- Selfie sticks, GoPro cameras, iPads, tablets
- Weapons of any sort
- Banners with poles and/or political banners
- Professional cameras (with large telephoto or detachable lenses)
- Outside food and drink
- Video and audio recording equipment
- Water bottles
- All prohibited items must be appropriately disposed of prior to entry to the Doug Mitchell Thunderbird Sports Centre being granted. All patrons and personal belongings may be subject to search. Please be advised that additional items may be prohibited by security.
- View full list here
- On July 3, merchandise will be available to purchase inside the venue, at Sections 118 and 109/110.
- All transactions are all cashless.
Getting to the Show
- Driving to the show? Be sure to check for updates on nearby construction and possible detours.
- Transiting to the show? The nearest bus stop is out front of the venue’s Wesbrook Mall entrance.
- The Guest Services desk will be located at the top of the stairs at the East Entrance (off Wesbrook Mall). Please visit our staff at Guest Services for assistance with:
- General questions, way-finding, lost and found items, etc.