Conditions of Entry
The following conditions are in place to ensure that you enjoy a safe, fun experience.
- No outside food or beverages are permitted.
- You may be requested to submit to an inspection when entering the venue. Guests that refuse inspection may be denied entry.
- Please retain your ticket for inspection at entry and at any time during the event. All guests must sit in their assigned seats.
- Children 2 years or older require a separate ticket of admission.
- In possession of alcoholic beverages, recording devices, weapons, or any other prohibited items.
- Our camera policy for events is subject to change. Please inquire with staff prior to entry or in advance of the event. Please leave your audio and video recording devices at home as they are prohibited at all events.
- The Doug Mitchell Thunderbird Sports Centre is a smoke-free venue. This includes e-cigarettes and personal vapourizers. There is no designated smoking area during events.
- There are no in-and-out privileges during events unless explicitly stated.
For the safety and security of all guests, you may be denied entry if you are:
- intoxicated or in possession of / impaired by illegal substances
- in possession of alcoholic beverages, recording devices, weapons, or any other prohibited items
- engage in conduct deemed to be inappropriate or unsafe
The Thunderbird Arena is adhering to Provincial Health Orders, please ensure you carefully read the guidelines below:
- Proof of vaccination along with photo ID will be required at the point of entry to the Thunderbird Arena. Read about how to get your proof of vaccination as well as the facilities and programs that do not require proof of vaccination.
- Wearing masks in public indoor settings is not required by public health. Wearing a mask is a personal choice. Masks are encouraged, but not required.
Last updated March 17, 2022 8:00 pm
We are dedicated to ensuring guest safety and will continue to provide extra hand sanitation stations, increased security, and maximize social distancing where possible. Please check our website for the most recent updates on Arena safety protocols as they are subject to change per Provincial Health Orders.
Administration Office / Guest Services Centre
The Administration Office is located just inside the Wesbrook Mall entrance. Hours of operation are:
Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Closed on Holidays